Get started with Online Banking today!
TotalBank’s free Online Banking, is a banking center that is always open for you. It gives you the flexibility to manage your accounts with up-to-date information at your fingertips. Make online financial decisions, faster and easier, through your computer. You’ll also have peace of mind knowing all your transactions are securely processed and your account information is protected.
- Global: You have access to your information anytime and anywhere. If you are out of the state or out of the country, you can connect to online banking and take care of business.
- Efficiency: You can access and manage all of your bank accounts from one secure site.
- Value : You can upload your information to our Online Banking compatible programs such as Quickbooks® and Quicken®.
- Environmentally Friendly : With our paperless e-Statements you get your statements faster and you can do your part of going green by receiving your monthly statements online.
Use TotalBank's MyMoneyTransfers to transfer your money*:
- From other financial institutions to your TotalBank account
- To accounts you have at other financial institutions
- Next day , set for a future date o recurring transfers
Simply log in to Online Banking, It's fast and easy. Click here to find more information.
With Bill Pay, you don't have to spend time writing checks, pay for stamps or waste time by standing in line at the post office. You can pay bills online, quickly and easily in one place. Best of all- it is free!
- Control: Schedule bill payments in advance and set up recurring monthly payments. Decide how you want to pay – you can use any of your TotalBank checking accounts to make online payments.
- Freedom: Pay almost anyone, including individuals like your friends or landlord, or pay businesses like your cell phone or utility company.
- Data: Manage your personal finances to plan a budget and track your spending.
- E-Bills: Sign-up for e-Bills and avoid waiting for a paper statement. You can sign-up for e-Bills for any participating payee you have set-up on Bill Payment.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What do I need to start banking online?
Once you have a TotalBank account, enrollment in Online Banking is simple and secure. Here are the items you will need:
- Deposit or Savings Account Number
- Social Security Number or ISO Number
- Email address
- Billing zip code
- Mother's Maiden Name
- A supported desktop browser is required for Online Banking enrollment, such as Internet Explorer 9.
How do I know my information is secure?
TotalBank knows the importance of keeping you and your banking information safe and secure. TotalBank ensures that your Online Banking is protected by using the latest Internet security technology, including secure communications (SSL), firewalls, encryption and operating systems that have been designed to provide maximum security.
Is there a cost for Online Banking or Bill Pay?
No. These two great services are available to you at no cost.
Can I activate Online Banking if I don't live in the United States?
Yes. TotalBank customers may activate Online Banking through the Internet regardless of their mailing address. Unfortunately, customers with a foreign address are not able to enroll in Online Bill Pay or Online Banking through Quickbooks or Quicken at this time.
How frequently is my account information updated?
Your pending transactions are updated in real time. These include transactions made at an ATM, the teller line, and your Debit Card transactions. Your account information account detail and current balance is updated every business day from the transactions that have cleared your account the previous day. Your available balance is the portion of your balance that is immediately available for use.
Who do I contact if I need assistance?
Our Online Banking department is here for you. You may contact them for assistance at:
Tel: (305) 448-6500
Toll Free: (888) 682-5932
Email: email@example.com .
* Limitations and fees may apply. Consult your Online Banking Terms & Conditions.
Transfers may not be made to, from, or between non-US Banks.