HOME EQUITY LINES AND LOANS
Release the power of the equity in your home and make your dreams come true. A home equity line or loan can help. You can use the money in a variety of ways such as improving your home, consolidating debt or funding a major expense like college tuition. Think of it as extra cash, using the equity however you want… and the interest be tax-deductible* regardless of how you use the money.
Consider these important ways a home equity loan or line of credit can works for you:
- Larger amounts of credit - up to $250,000, based on your equity.
- Lower interest rate on your credit - fixed or variable rate options are available.
- Lower monthly payments - which may be even lower if you choose to consolidate all your credit into one easy to pay loan.
Home Equity Lines of CreditEnjoy the flexibility of a new credit line! This revolving line of credit is always at your disposal.
- Flexible Terms
- Interest-only payments for the life of the loan
- Access to funds anytime you need them
- Use as much or as little of your credit line as you choose
Home Equity LoansMaybe you prefer a fixed term, fixed rate and fixed payment type of loan - a Home Equity Loan may be just what you need.
- Fixed interest rate
- Fixed principal and interest payments
- Schedule monthly payments of principal and interest gets you to the finish line.
*See your tax advisor to confirm deductibility in your case. All loans are subject to credit approval, and program requirements.
All loans are subject to credit approval, and program requirements.