Home Equity Lines of Credit
Release the power of the equity in your home and make your dreams come true. A home equity line can help. You can use the money in a variety of ways such as improving your home, consolidating debt or funding a major expense like college tuition. Think of it as extra cash, using the equity however you want… and the interest be tax-deductible* regardless of how you use the money.
Enjoy the flexibility of a new credit line! This revolving line of credit is always at your disposal. Consider these important ways a home equity line of credit can work for you:
- Larger amounts of credit - up to $250,000, based on your equity
- Interest-only payments for the life of the loan
- Access to funds anytime you need them
- Use as much or as little of your credit line as you choose
- Lower monthly payments - consolidate all your credit into one easy to pay loan.
*See your tax advisor to confirm deductibility in your case. All loans are subject to credit approval, and program requirements.
All loans are subject to credit approval, and program requirements.