TotalBank has taken a proactive approach to protect your confidential customer information. As the bank subscribes to a powerful encryption service called MailSafe. With MailSafe, we can quickly and privately send confidential information to you in an encrypted manner.
When sensitive information is sent to you for the first time, you will receive an email in your inbox with the following subject line: Perimeter MailSafe Registration Invitation. Upon opening the email, you will be prompted to use your web browser to set-up your MailSafe account with us. Set-up only takes minutes with a few simple steps and only needs to be done the first time you receive secure email from TotalBank.
Set-up will ask for the following information:1. Click on the link "Register Now".
2. Click on "Accept" for the user agreement.
3. Type in a password at least 6-digits long composed of letters and numbers. Passwords are case sensitive and will be required to be remembered for future access. Passwords do not expire.
4. Complete your name, address and company information.
5. Select a password retrieval question from the drop down menu.
6. Click on the word "Register".
Subsequent uses of MailSafe will only require that you login to the Secure Email Center (see image below) to see message(s). You will use the same Email address and Password that was completed in the registration form.